The Joy of A

A photo journal for those who are interested. And to keep A's parents out of trouble and more expensive hobbies

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My new skills


I've been working very hard. As of this past week I can reach out and grab my toys-- the world is a whole new exciting place to explore!


And I found my thumb! I've already used it to soothe myself back to sleep in the middle of the night once. My parents are overjoyed....

1 Comments:

Blogger globaltravelgal said...

Having seen A in the first few weeks of her life I can share in the excitement of this new development, it is just amazing! Thanks for including us overseas fans in the excitement. At the same time I'm thinking, jeez, it takes 3 months just to be able to reach out and grab something on purpose? And imagine locating your thumb for the first time: "what's this thing? Mmm, tastes good." It's a marvelous world, this child development thing.... xox's to the proud padres, Lisa

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home